Data Engineering (DE) is a dynamic and forward-thinking organization dedicated to leveraging data and analytics to drive informed business decisions. We are seeking a skilled Data Analyst with expertise in Snowflake to join our team on a contract basis. If you are passionate about data, enjoy solving complex problems, and have hands-on experience with Snowflake, we encourage you to apply.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and define data requirements for various projects.
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various sources into Snowflake for analysis.
- Develop and maintain Snowflake data models and databases to ensure optimal performance and scalability.
- Write SQL queries and scripts to extract, analyze, and visualize data for reporting and insights.
- Create and maintain automated data pipelines to streamline data processing and reporting.
- Perform data quality checks, validate data accuracy, and troubleshoot data-related issues.
- Generate reports and dashboards using data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) to convey insights to stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor and optimize data processes for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices, new Snowflake features, and emerging data technologies.
- Provide technical support and training to team members on Snowflake usage and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics) or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst with a focus on Snowflake for a minimum of 3 years.
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to write complex queries for data extraction and manipulation.
- Proficiency in Snowflake data warehousing, including database design and data modeling.
- Experience with ETL tools and techniques, data integration, and data transformation.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing tasks independently within tight deadlines.
- Australian work rights and the ability to work in Perth, WA.
- Snowflake certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) is an advantage.
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages for data manipulation.
How to Apply:
If you are an experienced Data Analyst with Snowflake expertise and are ready to take on an exciting contract role in Perth, we invite you to submit your application by clicking on the apply button below.